CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just a Thought

sans sucre Views: 17,916
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 730,445

Re: Just a Thought

Hi Michelle,

You know, whenever I have had that dry as a bone feeling and not being able to get enough hydration, it has been due to liver stress, which follows along with the "overly toxic" theory. It has gone away every single time I stopped doing what was making me too toxic, until I finally figured out all the things that were doing that and eliminated them all. Also, though you don't cheat on your diet, my point was not that cheating is re-growing your candida, but rather that simply being over-toxic was re-growing your candida. When I was too toxic (from too many detox supps) I would never see a let up in the candida that came out of me in enemas, and I also just kept feeling lousy. Now that I have reduced my toxicity greatly, the only time I see any hint of it is if I eat something that either is too sugary, or that triggers an allergic reaction, which in turn stresses the liver.

OTOH, I am just one person here with my pet theory, lol! We are all different - this I do believe in spite of some who keep trying to throw us all in the same box. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)