CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just a Thought

remi96 Views: 18,120
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 730,428

Re: Just a Thought

HI Sans

I am seeing both. I mainly see the threads hanging out of bowel movements. Just on Monday I saw the 7 incher. Alot of times what happens is that I pass the strings with a bowel movement and I see a few when I do enemas. When I do enemas I see alot of shreds, flakes, and clumps and maybe a thread or two.

I have had candida , this time for about 9 years. It was really bad then went away or should I say did not bother me much for quite a few years. But I always avoided Sugar and carbs. What I think happened is the damn candida got accustomed to my dieting for so long. They eventually figured out how to survive and they fed on whatever I ate even though it was only veggies and meats mainly. I think I made them stronger.

My symptoms have been severe. And I made alot of progress. But somthing is going on in the last few weeks. I began my pb & c shakes in May. But JUne and July I was doing great, making steady progress, I had die off and some bad days. But as the summer progressed it has deteriorated. Oddly, I am having symptoms I have not had in 7 years. I now have some symptoms from two years ago, some from 7 years ago and some from this past winter. Question is, is this retracing or is something going wrong.

It might be a possibity that they are growing back, but I doubt it. These clumps I am passing are fairly large. In addition, I NEVER cheat. My diet has been strict for almost a year now without one single cheat. I never touch sugar, bread , nothing with vinegar etc.

One possibility might be the Bentonite clay. A friend of mine who has candida brought this up. The Bentonite clay can absorb minerals. And thee symptoms I am having could very be after having used so much of the clay for an extended period of time. 4 months. I know that the manufacturers claim it is safe. But the doctor also said antibiotcis were safe, lol. I feel it may be worth ruling out. Since my symptoms do feel like I have lost alot of minerals again. I am familiar with this feeling, because profuse sweating from working outside makes me feel the same way. I almost passed out after about 3 minutes in a sauna back in Novemeber. I cannot handle any loss of fluids or minerals as a result of candida. SO I gving the shakes a rest. And when I start back up it will without the bentonite. I might even skip the caprylic acid for a while until my enemas show less candida.

My problems all along seem to be minerals and hydration which go hand in hand. Again I am finding I have the same symptoms and I am having trouble getting hydrated. My eyes are dried out again, my head has a burning sensation. yet, I drink enough water to technically be hydrated. It is all going right thru me, which is what happened when I was so dangerously low in minerals.

So, I will continue the enemas to kind of gauge what is going on, stop the shakles temporarily and rule out that the Bentonite is causing an issue. Other than that I do not know what else to do.

As far as whether the candida is young or not, the clumps that I See are really just threadds rolled up in a clump. When I try to fish them out of the toilet they unfurl into long strands.

Anyway, I do feel awful , but still not where I was, but I declining. Key is to figure out what is happening. Either too much die off as you suggested or I am depleted in minerals from bentonite. I will have to rule somethings out. If you have any other ideas, let me know. I am open to suggestions.
Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)