CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Point Trapper

electravan Views: 5,512
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 716,219

Re: Good Point Trapper

Dr. Clark's success is founded on her use of herbs and she does not take the credit for it. With out the herbs, I believe Hulda Clark would be unknown to the world. Her use of synthetic vitamins made from industrial sludge and her mega use of vitamin C made from car type oil along with killing the friendly and unfriendly bacteria would quickly sterilize a human and end in cancer. The use of the herbs aids in slowing this down, but even the herbs can not over power so much metalic salts poison.

If you notice, Dr. Hulda Clark promotes pure vitamins with out added chemicals, this means nothing more than barrels of factory sludge reworked by scientist and bleached white and ground to a powder! Never does Dr. Clark make mention where these vitamins originated! Nor does she bother to tell a sole that these powders are not vitamins what so ever, they are chemical toxins that a MD received a Nobel for inventing this deadly practice.

Dr. Christopher 50 years ago was beating the drums that all vitamins were poison. Dr. Schulze does the same, yet the curezone puts Dr. Clark and Dr. Shulze side by side?????? The 2 are as far apart as 2 people can be.

To my knowlege (which is little) no one on the face of this earth has seen or been able to take a picture of a vitamin. The old good books say that the vitamin releases from the plant within 7 minutes of the plant/fruit being picked from the earth. That is why we humans were suppose to eat our food fresh off the plant/tree, we normally should never hold our food more than 7 minutes and would nevee be the vitamin defecient people we are today.

I have 1 medical book that condemded the Nobel vitamin FRAUD, it was written about 15 years after the fact and showed by atopsy that the new vitamins people were eating were metals that fail out of solution in the blood stream and killed the circulation/body.

Dr. Clark gives her herbal information to a unknown woman! I have met many of the Clark inner circle over the years and NEVER have been able to identify this mystery woman, I guess the herbalist like to stay out of jail and the lime light!

The breatharian experts say eating vegetables and then to a fruit diet etc. is all a waste of time, our real food is in the sunshine only and they are correct. It is that the average person is so degenerated for the past 7 generations that the glands are small or non functioning and we need the suns energy via the fruits.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)