CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I thought porcelain was safe?

Views: 24,455
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 714,942

Re: I thought porcelain was safe?

Hi joylovepeace,
Yes, I THOUGHT porcelan was safe too. Here are some of the contstiuents of SO CALLED poreclan: LANTHANIDES, lanthanides are tiny ground METALS that make up the porcelan. These metals SEEP into your body 24/7 as you suck on them in your mouth all day. lanthanides are as dangerous to the body as ASBESTOES is dangerous to the body and lungs. AZO dyes are in porcelan dental materials, AZO dye is BANNED in most civilized countries as it is a KNOWN bio poison. Dental composite materials can contain urainium, titainium, and I would NOT be surprized if RADIOACTIVE urainium is in the crap dentists sodder into peoples mouths!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not care if the dentist calls it fools gold,fools diamond,fools royal crowns, ANALYZED BY A LAB the dentists are liars and use the most toxic slop metals, DANGEROUS metals, biochemical warfare metals and known bio poisons, azo dyes.
These dentists are sloppy sloppy sloppy in who they let supply them the toxic poisons they sodder into peoples mouths. Dentists MISLABEL and LIE about the composite materials they use and systemically biopoison people with. I heard it jokingly call fillings LEAD BULLETS, as the crap material they use creates infections,systemic infections and systemic poisonings in the body like a LEAD BULLET would.
I know these dentists are liars because they refuse to use ZOE cement fillings, which dentists in mexico use with great success and cira 1900-1950 dentists used with zero complication, the only problem with using zoe cement as a filling is it is too white and the dentists and junk peddlers can't ripp you off and sell you toxic whitening junk.
I have nothing good to say about biochemical poisoners, be they miseducated dentists or money hungry salesmen/advertisers/liars.
I will just tell you read tooth truth by dr. frank jerome and all dr. hulda clarks work on dentistry. Dental materials are found in cancer tumors, from the brain to the toe, these dental metals poison the body systemically and like air and water polluters, greedy miseducated poisoner dentists try to hide from the Truth also.

Take Care
Stay Safe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)