CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for 61595

beginings Views: 5,344
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,623

Re: question for 61595

hey 61595... i have asked alot of questions recently which u have answered very well back to me! i hope i can too get to the stage to answer peoples questions with confidence...however at the moment im still having to ask many questions! i was wondering that ppl who have acne, do they have a pre - disposition to getting it? i mean is there liver functions weaker than ppl who do not get it? i always wonder when i see ppl with AWFUL diets and are over weight why if they are putting so much toxic gunk in their body that they dont get acne? also you may knw the answer to this...if u have cured ur Acne by Liver Flushing and bowel cleansing etc do u have to keep this up? if not will ur Acne re appear very soon? or would it take years of abusing the body again...like getting Acne in the first place requires years of toxicating the body?

thanks again 61595 i hope u can reply to this

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)