CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for 61595

Views: 5,497
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,627

Re: question for 61595

The blood is designed to carry toxins, plain and simple -- sometimes the toxic level can get so high, people die of toxic shock syndrome, Science is willing to accept that a quick acute rise can kill you, but not that the body will find ways to cope with a minor level of toxic waste in ANOTHER way BUT DOESNT kill you.

Blood is cleansed by the liver, the liver dumps out its waste locked in bile thru the intestines, the intestines are cleaned by the bile, the intestines also have bacteria to keep producing an akaline solution killing the acid living candida, candida is needed to keep balance. The lymphs contain fluid which your immune system is mobilised, this waste is cleaned by the liver + spleen + sweating, spleen recycles old blood, liver removes iron from it and then turns it into bile salts (needed for digestion)

When the liver is blocked by stones because the bile isn't fluid enough, this can happen because of anti biotics, pain killers, STRESS! smoking and all sorts of reasons, once its happened the intestines have no cleanser!

The bacteria in the gut then go out of whack, this causes all sorts of problems by itself for absorption but it makes your bowels to acidic, consider a war of two armies, one army has major ground troops but the other can rely on regular air attacks to wipe them out.

This is the war between the good/bad guys, the bad guys win and start eating food that SHOULD be absorbed, but isn't, they grow and produce waste, this ends up in your blood (Leaky Gut Syndrome) and you end up with more stones.

The blood is then worse and all this blood needs to be used BY the organs as well, all of the organs do their best, the rest is eliminated via the skin, because the body won't let the blood get that toxic, more than of toxic waste 70% is removed via the skin if the colon is blocked up.

Why doesn't this happen to ALL people? because the body has various modes of toxic balance, people can store toxin in their blood, joints, tissues, fat, brain, organs, sweat, anywhere!

I've got an uncle whos smoked for 20+ years, flawless skin, but now he has major acidity and can't digest food, it happened "suddenly"? yeah right..

Check this out: http://www.eczemacure.info/article/articleview/70/1/9

As for me, I could get Acne again, but I know why I got acne, I had a really stressful childhood, my parents fighting, I had a negative outlook, I was given drugs for things I didn't need, I started eating badly and got stuck in an awful cycle.

My cystic Acne was really awful, even derms were stumped, they even gave me HIV/AIDS tests because they didn't know why, I had cysts/spots on my head, crown, forehead, nose, mouth, around my lips, chin, neck, behind my ears, shoulders, shoulder blades, middle of my back, middle of my chest, near my groin. They were painful and I could feel them growing a few days later they'd get a head and burst, spewing out blood and yellow bacteria. The spots use to give me really really bad headaches, sometimes I felt like vomitting just because of the pain.

Derms suck, one derm told me to "grow a beard" and that "diet has no link", wtf? remember "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT/THINK/FEEL" :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)