CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wanna_get_rid SAVE YOURSELF!

Views: 5,575
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,619

Re: wanna_get_rid SAVE YOURSELF!

Hi,

Acne, or chronic skin toxemia requires at least ten flushes, you also need to set up bowel cleansing otherwise you will absorb toxins which will be processed in the skin sadly. You also need to make sure that you take at least 2 methods of stone dissolving or you are doing an Liver-Flush without having any reason to, how much time do you allow between flushes? it should be 4 weeks or at least 3..

How many days have you done Oxypowder ? you'll see changes after at least 30 days, the constipation requires at least that amount of time, I know OP recommends a wedge of lemon with water, but this isn't the same as the amount required by LFs wiv lemons.

ACV (apple cider vinegar) would be better than lemon, it will help with vata (constipation) problems, vinegar is bad for pittas, however 1tbsp isn't going to do anything and it will help dissolve/soften the stones.

What toothpaste do you use? most toothpastes contain triclosan, which is an anti biotic (biocide) this can't help your gut flora at all, also becareful of Sulfur laureth sulphate which is in toothpastes and shampoos ;\

I don't want to give anyone false hope, but I went thru the whole washing, soaps, anti biotics, Accutane (once!) before I studied the alternative ways, and that is the only thing that has completely cured my really really bad cystic acne.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)