CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wanted: discussion with people who have gone on accutane

Views: 8,466
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,141

Re: wanted: discussion with people who have gone on accutane

Hi. Unfortunately, I know how you feel. This is frustrating and depressing and embarassing and slowly erodes your self esteem. I find myself hiding behind my hair even when my skin is fairly clear because my self image is so bad. I wonder how many things in my life and opportunities that I've missed out on because I was "hiding."

I found this Web site: http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/guide.html. This Web site is what led me to curezone. Currently I am taking a good probiotic--DDS Plus found in most health food stores in the refrigerated probiotics section. Supposedly it's good for skin issues specifically. You must keep it refrigerated. I have noticed a some improvement with it. I have also started the Colosan and the 4 Total Cleanse as recommended on the absolute Acne Web site mentioned above. My next step will be the parasite product from cure zone. After that, the kidney cleanse and finally the liver cleanse. Yes, it will take a few months to get through the process and after that, periodic liver cleanses. Yes, I'm afraid to do the liver cleanse, but I have heard (on this forum) that Andreas Moritz (see buttons at top of page) has a very good cleanse and the preparation prepares your body for the cleanse so that it isn't so difficult.

The reality is, you'll probably live to see another year. If you do the difficult work now, in a year your problems could be a thing of the past. It is really quite miraculous that you could clean up your entire body in such a short time. It might not even take that long! But you have to start, right?

Another suggestion is to really look at your spiritual and emotional life. Are you a person who holds anger inside? Are you expressing your true talents or are you doing something that you really have no interest in, but that other people think you should do? Are there people in your life you haven't forgiven? That you're angry at? Are you angry at yourself and your body for betraying you like this? The body tends to express the emotions. If you're holding something in--especially your emotions, they find a way out, whether it's through the skin or pain or whatever. There is a good book, Feelings Buried Alive, Never Die. The only reason I mention these things is that they're questions I've had to ask myself. I attempt to think of these unfortunate circumstances as a blessing in disguise. If as a result of this problem, you clean your body and become super healthy, then you are worlds ahead of your clear-skinned friends who seemingly have the world at their feet. Think of this as your success story in motion. Think of what a great story you'll have. In the mean time, hold your head up, go through the steps, not skipping anything, and see what happens. I find that faith and trust in God, the Universe, whoever your higher power is, really helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)