CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet does affect skin! Started colon cleanse...already have mucoid plaque coming out!!

seekradiance Views: 4,238
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,462

Re: Diet does affect skin! Started colon cleanse...already have mucoid plaque coming out!!

Here's my update:
I've been colon cleansing for only a week and on my 4th day I started passing mucoid plague and have been every day since..this is my 8th day. I will continue with the bowel/ parasite cleanse for a while. I don't use senna...I've been doing psyllium and Bentonite shakes...I use the Aerobic Bulk Cleanse that has herbs that help to bust up mucoid. I was using another fiber before, but got mucoid ASAP after starting the ABC fiber. Also been drinking lemon juice with cayenne among other dietary

My next step in the journey is the liver flush. I'm so excited to see this junk leave my body...woohoo!! I've even been taking pictures of the disgusting stuff.

About Acne scars: I've had success using skinbiology's copper peptide serum (do a search here on it, I posted about it earlier)

Best~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.130 sec, (1)