CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mildly sour

MentalNomad Views: 12,040
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 658,627

Re: mildly sour

I make a kefir eggnog with nutmeg, vanilla, stevia--and last night I followed Fil's suggestion of adding a raw egg as well. Tastes great. :) If I am in a really big hurry I add about three tablespoons 100% concord grape juice concentrate and some stevia. I also make smoothies using fresh or frozen fruit--strawberries being my favorite at the moment (I have a few boxes that I put up and froze back in strawberry season...) and a generous squeeze of liquid stevia. I just bought some more liquid stevia on ebay for $5 a bottle including shipping, if anyone would be interested I could post the sellers name. It is for a 3.3 oz/100ml bottle--this bottle that I have is the same size and it cost $13 not inculding the shipping price on it. This seller sells it quite frequently, I even emailed one of his clients to ask him how he liked it and he said it was delicious--some of the best stevia he had ever tasted. It is shipped from paraguay and the fellow says they have the best stevia there supposedly. He's probably sent me my tracking number by now...I need to go check my yahoo account. I just hope I don't use up all that I have before it arrives from paraguay. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)