CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperate Mom of 8 month old baby w/ Eczema

suzanna123 Views: 7,863
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,266

Re: Desperate Mom of 8 month old baby w/ Eczema

I FEEL YOUR PAIN 100%...I have posted several times with desperate pleas for help with my 7 month old sons eczema. I know it breaks your heart to watch your baby scratch. I feel the same. Noah has scrathes all over his body from his scratching.
I wanted to ask you about the Elidel.....I considered trying it because I dont wnat to use steroids and I have not yet found any resukts with others suggested...including all the stuff suggested by Aunty...Im always looking for her postings because she is so knowledgeable. I am convinced his eczema wont get better until I find the allergen but its so hard because there are so many varaibles and I know what you mean by switching creams a million times. i feel like I just dont want to waste time with things taht arent working. but i have to keep reminding myslef that the only real quick fix is steroid and when yous ee the fast relief, its ahrd to have patience with anything else. i too have switched to a hypoallergenic formula...just started Alimentum. I wanted to ask Aunty if formula could still be the culprit even if there were no digestive problems. my son has alwyas had normal bowels on both similac advance which i have supplemented my breastfeeds with since birth as well as soy isomil which I switched to about a month into his eczema. So it seems that you are saying, it probably isnt the formula if he didnt have digestion issues? What are your thoughts on Elidel for infants...isnt the non steroid treatment much safer, a;beit not natural????? I am so understanding desperate mom right now.....Im panicking about Noahs skin with summer right around the corner...he is a mess, but more importantly, most uncomfortable....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)