CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: P.S.

shelleycat Views: 1,261
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 623,282

Re: P.S.

LOL! I don't want a break - my temp job is too boring. ;) I constantly have to conform to other people's ideas of how long it should take for a job to get done, which is much longer than I need, so I need other outlets to keep busy and stave off boredom. :) So now I love this job and don't want it to end because it's paying me to not only help the company but CureZone people too! ;)

Yep, that's a 2 thing, I just hadn't thought of it in that exact way before, so that was an original idea as far as I know! ;) My challenges are 2/2/2/0! So I'm totally hypersensitive and self-absorbed LOL! When I get tired of myself I find other people to be interested in. ;) Public school was a nightmare for me. The first two years I only went like 3 days a week because I couldn't handle it. If I even witnessed someone being mean, not to me but others, I felt hurt.

Wow, 3 weeks in europe all by yourself? I'm impressed! Are you going to hook up with any CureZone members? :)

I've been to Europe but it was while working and I had a co-worker with me who knew English, Swedish and German while I knew a bit of French and computers so we were never at a loss. I was surprised by how easy it was to get around and do things, can't wait to go back! The european attitude towards life cured me of my workaholic tendancies. :) Be sure to talk to the regular people there - ask them things like their take on alcohol, drunk driving. It's fascinating to hear the views change from country to country! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)