CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bullied by doctor

Ev Views: 3,516
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 62,233

Re: Bullied by doctor

Good for you!

I had a very similar experience as you when we went to our first 'Well Baby Check Up' The doctor kept trying to bully me into getting my baby vaccinated. He even implied that it was against the law to not vaccinate - I caught him on that one and firmly said No. He then turned it into against public policy. UGH! I don't want follow public policy, with anything.

Needless to say, we never went in for anymore 'Well Baby Check Ups' Only go to the doc if absolutely necessary. We changed doctors as well, I wasn't going back to him. Funny thing is, that he was a very sweet doc until we went directly against his advice, then he seemed a little monstor like. LOL

Anyway, keep to your beliefs - don't let anyone bully you. You will find that as your child grows, they will be healthy then the other vaccinated children.

Good work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)