CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bullied by doctor

joedoc12 Views: 4,130
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 62,233

Re: Bullied by doctor

I ran into the same problem when I took my 5 year old daughter in for a well visit to get a physical for school, and I am a state and national board certified doctor. Totally destroyed the P.A. and M.D. in a wonderful arguement. A week later I recieved a letter stating they would not treat my children in their office since our philosophies weren't the same, they refused to refer us to another. So I wrote a letter back...I hope you like it:

June 23, 2004

The Physicians at Harborview Kids First
505 Bay Ave. Bayside Commons
Somers Point, NJ 08244

To The Physicians,

As a state licensed and National Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic and member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, I wanted to thank you for the dismissal letter you sent to us concerning my children’s care. It is an obvious shame that you tend to put your policies above the well being of the children that walk through your door with your closed minded approach to their health.

The first thing that comes to mind is the Hippocratic Oath, which I took at my graduation ceremonies stating; “I will treat without exception all who seek my ministrations, so long as the treatment of others is not compromised thereby, and I will seek the counsel of particularly skilled physicians where indicated for the benefit of my patient.” Concluding with, “WHILE I CONTINUE to keep this Oath unviolated may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art and Science of medicine with the blessing of the Almighty and respected by my peers and society, but should I trespass and violate this Oath, may the reverse be my lot.” The second is your immunology background. For you to state that my child has not been immunized is pure ignorance and shows your office staff to be unconsciously incompetent. My children are immunized; they just haven’t been injected with your toxins, antigens, endotoxins, chick embryo cultures, aborted human fetuses lung cells, ground up mouse brains, monkey kidney cells, embryonic guinea pig cell cultures, beef heart infusion, fetal bovine serum, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde (a known carcinogen) and thimerosal (a mercury derivative) to name a few (feel free to check your PDR), which you so eloquently call vaccines, in an attempt to try and prevent something that hasn’t occurred, especially when there are no guarantees to their effectiveness and safety.

Thank you again for expressing to me your policies! I will be sure to express them to the parents of my predominantly pediatric practices. Situations arise all the time when children actually need medical care; I will be sure to refer those families somewhere other than your office. Perhaps the name of your office should be changed from Kids First to Policies First. My next letter will be to the local newspapers.

Sincerely,

Joseph W. Sheffer, D.C., B.S., D.I.C.P.A.
LIFE LINE Chiropractic Centers
Somers Point - Pitman

If you'd like, I'd be glad to share some amazing statistics and information that I dug up at the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)