CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ps.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

MentalNomad Views: 11,721
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 616,665

Re: ps.

Thanks for all the info, a lot of that is in my plans so I'm glad to know it worked for you so it just might work for me. ;) I try to eat pretty healthy and as least sugars and grains as possible with mostly good fats (coconut oil and butter), meats, fruits and veggies, raw milk kefir, and some nuts. I drink orange juice once a day with my Superfood, but otherwise only drink water--sometimes with lemons in it. I do have a few pops a year, but very rare. I have liquid stevia (the clear, which is sweeter with no bitter aftertaste) that I put in my kefir smoothies and other things like my daughters oatmeal (I don't like oatmeal so I don't eat the stuff). I am also doing skin brushing, infrared sauna, cod liver oil and taking green tea extract. I have walking tapes (walk away the pounds) and an xl glider that I have been doing, but not very regularly as it hurts in my liver area when I exercise--so I will be doing it more when my liver cleanse is over next week. I have several other exercise tapes that I will do when I get a little stronger, my abs are not strong enough to do pilates yet but I can start on some yoga soon. Then when spring comes I can get outside! Angel loves the outdoors, and loves riding in her bike seat and we go bicycling as a family. So that is my weight loss extravangza. :) I am trying hard to stay away from the scales, and plan to just weigh once a month and I think I will measure myself every two weeks. I know what you mean, when I married Josiah I only weighed 135 (but I was only 16 as well) and thought I was so fat. Looking at the pictures, I would love to look like that again. Prepregnancy before Angel I was 145 almost three years later, and that weight is what I am aiming for. I am of medium build as well, and always look as if I weigh less than I do. Right now I am 186, but will not be for long! I've never wore anything smaller than an 8, but now wearing a size 18 is just making me feel awful. I am so looking forward to feeling comfortable and healthy in my body again. :)
My breasts expanded and are currently more than a quad D at the moment, so losing back down to my original size of D is not going to disapoint me any. (Though it may my husband! lol just kidding, he says it won't) I really have seen a difference in the firmness and sagging of my breasts since skin brushing. I am pleased thus far. Even though they were fairly firm, they sagged terribly. When I was nursing Hunter and would sit down my nipples would drag my thighs! It was terrible. As the milk dried up, they were not as bad, but still sagging quite badly. Now they are much better. Next I am wanting my stomach to get better! It looks so terrible after being stretched so much from two very large babies. I love my babies, but not my stomach very well... I should have had Josiah massage my belly while he was giving me a massage last night. :) I was sleepy after he did my back side everywhere. Thanks again Wrenn for all of your helpful advice. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)