CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural boar bristle skin brush?????

Blueduck Views: 11,882
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 616,653

Re: Natural boar bristle skin brush?????

Yes they are rough. When I first started to use mine it was not feeling too good. However, the body does get used to it and will actually start to crave it. When I was looking for my brush in my favorite health food store, there was a young woman there looking at some thing next to the brushes...she looked like she was into health things....so, being the forward person that I am (ahem, *LOL*) I asked her if she knew any thing about these brushes. She promptly felt all the brushes hanging up, and she chose the roughest one. She then grabbed me and took the brush to my arm !! She gave it a good scrubbing. We were both laughing. She told me "Here is YOUR brush". I bought it ! I love my brush now.

I started out gently. Now I can do it a lot harder. It does taking getting used to. It is worth it. When I use the thing regularly, my skin looks a lot better and feels better too. I fell better all over. I think I will go have a skin brushing soon ! The only place I do not brush is my face and......the other tender private parts. *LOL*

Hope you decide to get one and give it a shot.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)