Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Wrenn Views: 11,727
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 616,664

ps.

don't ge scales obsessed.
youwill jstu sel fnegate your whoel activity.
remeber evher tiem youweigh that muscles weight s mor ethan fat/ bu ti sleaner..
so sclaes ar ejstu a guide line..
you may actulaly weight teh same a few times / bu t actuallahve lost fat and repalce it with muscle do yousee?
so don;t relieve o n teh scles..
and youwil go thru phases when youthink oh ia am lookign thinener blah blah, ethen feel liek yolook bigger agin..
it is par tof reshsaping..
natrualy if youare losign form arms youtignk your face still looks big.. bu then younotic eyour arsm look thinners,
oryour socks start gettign lose,b utyou r butt stilllooks big..
one thing i knwo fo rsure.. is hat youcan ;t see properly with excees wt.. the mos tyoulose in face the bette ryouwill see and you wiill say *(oh my *(
cause beofer the buidl upin your face was partially blockign yoru full view/
or youcna lsoe off yoru back and strt feelign a curves , bu t stillahv eyour tummey etc...
jstu giv eit alltime...
giv eyouself body massage sin areas you really wan to to loosen up the fatty depeost it in..
i ahd eendma in my hadns adn fatty depsotir thee and i starte drubbign tehm acoupe ll tiem sa day..
i think iahve lsot about 3 rign s sizes now !!
i can actuall wear a few of myold rigns onmy pinkie now..
(i was far too thin before form my martial aaaarts activites was in 12 chidlerend s lol !) wheni was bout 30-33 with 26 waist..
i ahv enoinention of getign that samll again and with a big bust , i figure forme a good wt / toned muslce (remmeber muscle wegihs mor ethatn fat) is about 137 lbs..
adn i ahv epics of me at 140 wheni was busty afte rmarryign andi looke d vey rhealthy and curvy so tah tis wha ti am aiming fo ragain 8)
i don't wan tto be a skinnymini/ i wan tto be in teh shape that i was wheni was in goo dhelth and nto ultra worke dout/.. 8) i also am medium boen adn wide frame..
most woen are samlled er boned and thinner froamed..
so it is a matte rof realistically takignin alltha tinfo and defienign fo ryour slef where mgith you feel best..
looking at old picteres is a grea tway to identify.
evne thoi thoguthiwa sfat wheni was yougn and jstu marreid evn eat tha t wt /then fully toend iwa s in size 4-6's
cau ei was vye r toned.
so don't get caugh tup itn eh wt thign .. i wweigh mysel fonc e amonth in teh sam ethign each time.. i fi feela bi toff or blaoty i wait til i feel a bi tmore noramlized then weigh..
then i forget abou tit!!! knwotint tat no matter the scale si am still stickignto my goal 8) untilit is reached. 8)
btw youcan also chekc itno gettign a cheapie calorie food couter / jstu as a learnign guide nto tog et obbseesed with//
and choose food fromt eh groups tha tyou liek that ar eless in claories.. but the main thin gis ea twha tyoulike ..i fhter eis not koy in eaitgn then youar eon a losign battela anyhow.. cau se lif eis for livigna d n enjoying... *) and a big par t of yoru body funstions will relfelct in your attitue belvie it or not..

i don't deny myesle f anthin g ii wan tunles sit is ahrm ful to me...
i might tho jstu ahve a bit inmoderatioan and say yum tha twas good asa a *treat*
but nto soemthin i woud ldo evye rday 8)
you ge tmy drift.
sorry about allmytyepos i try to use my notepad more...
it is odl head injureis.. tahsnk for understandign..
i am not tryign to be purposely negligent in forum *nettiquette *

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (2)