CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks both :)

MentalNomad Views: 11,879
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 616,661

Re: Thanks both :)

Thanks for the bodybeautiful site, I will give it a look. :) Right now I will continue to use the ozonated olive oil since I have it (my sister bought it for me for Christmas because she knew I really wanted it--how sweet!) but if it does not make them disappear as much as I wish I will search for something else.
Thanks Wrenn for the book idea, I will look at it and see if it is anything I will need. Congrats on your loss by the way! :) I am only 21, but have 45 pounds to lose from two back to back pregnancies so I do not know what affect it will have as far as wrinkles. I am counting on it taking the double chin away! :) And can not wait till the stomach disappears! I am hoping the skin brushing will be very beneficial as far as loose, sagging skin and saggy boobs to make it were I will not have that problem. I will start on my health & weight loss extravaganza after I do my liver cleanse next week so I will feel good enough to exercise. Would you mind sharing your "weight loss" story on how you did it and how long it took? I have a good idea about how I am going to go about it, but would love any other tips that would help me achieve it a little more quickly. :) I know it will take some time, I am not naive to think that it will be quick and easy, but I am determined to do it and get back to a healthy weight. I only have six pounds left from Hunter's pregnancy actually, but much more left from my first one! Well, Josiah is home. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)