CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is my problem? Please help diagnose.

gracey Views: 1,588
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 612,805

Re: What is my problem? Please help diagnose.

Hey EV,
You live in Mexico...hmmm....when I was in Mexico they had a GNC. You may be able to order Magnesium Chelate or Magnesium citrate off the internet too.
Try EPSOM see what you think. In my experience, it had such a high concentration of salts that it draws so much water into the colon via osmosis and you just get diharrea. That is not good for your electrolytes. You may end up feeling weak and dehydrated (thirsty or craving salt is a clue). Maybe a little mixed in with a protein shake or food won't be that strong.
Your colon will not recover over night. Too many enemas and colonics will weaken the muscles because they will not have to work as hard. That happened to me, and I was advised to stop. coffee enemas changed all that for me because, it does not wash out your colon, it stimulates your liver to release bile and you automatically go to the bathroom on your own. Check it out on Curezone Search, the recipe is here somewhere. You can do this at the same time as parasite killing. You should try Colloidal Silver to help kill parasites and other critters too. Its great.
Good Luck Earon!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)