CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is my problem? Please help diagnose.

Maryellen Views: 2,267
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 612,726

Re: What is my problem? Please help diagnose.

You are describing ME verbatum about 6 years ago. I was very ill, weak and practically bed-ridden.

I started the parasite program before the zapper was 'found' by Hulda. I made my own Green-black-walnut-hull tincture. I purchased fresh cloves, ground them and put them in capsules. I raised my own Wormwood herb, harvested, dried, ground and put into capsules. {I still do all of this.}
The herbs without the zapper caused me to pass several polyps and the IBS pain went away.
I also took the Cascara Sagrada herb, Turmeric, and Fennel seed. I use Lugol's Iodine for stomach upset.
I did the Kidney cleanse, and the liver cleanse.
Then the zapper! When the plate zapper was available, I got a colon speciman and zapped the interior of my colon. THAT is when I realized that I was getting well. {Now I use the program driver for IBS/Chrones if I feel a pain in my colon. [However, there has been no pain for several months.]
After nearly a lifetime of nightly stimulants in order to have a BM, I am completely free of symptoms and do not take laxatives, herbs or teas for digestion. I use digestive enzymes only when I zap, and follow the zapping session with Lugol's Iodine drops to kill the eggs of dead pathogens. Occasionally, I need digestive enzymes with a high protein meal.

Additionally, I learned how to test myself with kinesiology for foolproof doses of any supplements. This has been remarkably helpful in my recovery.

I can say, I AM SUCCESSFUL, thanks to Dr Clark.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)