CureZone   Log On   Join
many other great tips

gnugt Views: 13,175
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 590,134

many other great tips

I am quite familiar with the five tibetan rites and in fact have the book. A couple of times I have gotten into the routine of doing the five tibetans, but broke off after a while. Some of the 5 tibetan exercises are just too difficult for me to do, especially when the instuctions say to increase the number of repetitions every week, or is it every day? I forgot, but it is unrealistic for many people to do that and I think they may be discouraged easily. In fact, even if you don't increase the repetitions (and the second time around of doing these exercises I stayed at the same number of repetitions for quite a while - which was five) - I still found them difficult to do. I plan on going back to the Five Tibetans after I have done yoga for a while - I think the yoga will strengthen and better prepare me for it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)