CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I cured my Ulcerative Colitis

Views: 35,695
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 57,455

Re: I cured my Ulcerative Colitis

Good questions. I know centrifuge juicers kill vital enzymes, but in my case it was sufficient to put the colitis into remission. I used the centrifuge Braun juicer. So it should work for you as well. The best juicer is the Norwalk juicer, but it is quite expensive (US$2100), but it does not kill the enzymes. But you can still benefit from the vitamins and minerals that are found in juice produced by centrifuge juicers. So, yes centrifuge juicers can be used to put the colitis in remission.

I used the Olive Leaf Extract when my colitis was ALREADY in remission, to cure the condition (i.e. taper off my medications completely, and have no more colitis symptoms). I had never taken olive leaf extract while I had a flare up (as I had not known about this herb). Since it is a natural antibiotic, it will kill pathogens (ie. fungus, amoebas, viruses, bacteria). Thus, it boosts the immune system, and if your colitis is also due to pathogens, like mine was, it may help you cure your condition (get to the cause of your flare up). I am not sure if it will worsen your bleeding (b/c the microbes may produce die off effects), and if it will stop the bleeding (for bleeding take slippery elm, probiotics, and juice apples,carrots, spinach, and celery-a great protocol for putting the colitis into remission). And once your colitis is more stable, try the olive leaf extract. Or you may decide to try the olive leaf extract at a minimal dosage (taken a half an hour after or before the probiotics), and see how you react to it. But definitely try the Olive Leaf Extract once your condition is more stable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)