CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I cured my Ulcerative Colitis

Views: 36,065
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 57,398

Re: I cured my Ulcerative Colitis

The QXCI is a biofeedback machine, and it works as fast as the human mind. It's only been out in the market for 2 years, but it was developed over a period of 20 years by an Electrical Engineer who's mission in life was to cure his autistic son. In 3 minutes it can detect all that is wrong with the body. I was skeptical of this machine, prior to my experience with it, but am sure glad I am open minded. It can detect cancer 10 years before clinical tests do. I think doctors should conduct patients' yearly check ups with this machine. If 5 patients are suffering from the same symptom, let's say stomach cramps, then the machine will find out the cause of each person's stomach cramps (i.e. one person's stomach cramps may be caused by a virus, another person's stomach cramps may be caused by psychological stress, etc.). It can even tap into the unconsciousness.

Basically, your wrists, ankles, and head are strapped, and connected to the QXCI machine, and based on frequencies it can detect what is wrong with the body. I had about 4 visits. The machine even detected that i had a tooth ache and a sore throat, and I did not tell the QXCI practitioner that I had a tooth ache and sore throat (and my voice was normal).

My grandmother had a check up with this QXCI machine, and it detected skin cancer. She then went to her family doctor, and the doctor claimed her skin spots was nothing but aging. She demanded to see a dermatologist, and the dermatologist did a biopsy and it was indeed skin cancer. This QXCI machine is very accurate in diagnostics. Thank goodness my grandmother went to this QXCI machine, otherwise, she wouldn't have known she has skin cancer.

Fees vary depending on which QXCI practitioner you go to. I went to a medical doctor, and she charged more than most QXCI practioners, but I suffered from Ulcerative Colitis for 7.5 years, and am sure glad I was able to find the cause of my symptoms. To think my gastro. wanted to remove my gut a few years ago, as no meds. were helping. Besides coming off my anti inflammatory drugs, I save $500/month on these pills.

You can find a QXCI practioner in your area by going to the following link:

http://www.theqxci.com/qxci_practioners.html

Looking back, I was taking so many medications: asacol, steroids, pentasa, and they even wanted to enrol me in a research study for some new drug, and my colitis was simply caused by amoebas, and it was so easy to cure with one herb (the olive leaf extract). The pharmaceutical company cannot patent olive leaf extract, and make a profit from it, so we are not given this as an option when the meds. don't alleviate the colitis symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)