CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Journey To Paradise

rudenski Views: 7,167
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 562,914

Re: My Journey To Paradise

I want you to know that your post shook me to the bone. I find it amazing that your experience is so close to my experience. Perhaps I did not do any confessing because my slate had been cleared. I was told many things by a pre-christ being about the last days but my mind has not allowed me to say what was revealed. I was given a bit of information about each person being given a crystal but its significance eludes me. Not that I don't remember it, but I am waiting for the vocabulary to be capable of saying it. November 8th-9th are special days for man-kind... it is the day of harmonic concordance. Pray for mankind on those days please...... The awakening will soon be upon us...There is a time of prophetic change that will occur soon....add your prayers to the saints....Pray for peace...God is good....Thank you for posting.....It is truly remarkable and profound to meet another light worker who has met God.

Thanks, Rudy

Please post as much as you want in this forum...It has been waiting for you...Yah Bless you and keep you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)