CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how i cured fecal/body odor

albundy Views: 71,067
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 561,227

Re: how i cured fecal/body odor

the one i am taking from vitamin shoppe is called ultimate 10 probiotics with fos.. it has 10 different live cultures.. what your taking looks to be good, keep up the good work.

my odor was at its worst when i had leaky gut. right after i would eat i had to rush into the bathroom... it was like my stomach wasnt functioning right things werent being digested and i was losing lots of weight. the thing about the smell is that i couldnt really smell it but i would feel stuffy like i had trouble getting air inside its like being in a small closet with like 10 other people. yes stress makes it alot worse and especially when im in class and all i can think about is hoping that i dont smell and that makes me more stressful, making things worse. i hated going to school i skipped many classes and even when i went my mind wasnt on what the teacher was talking about it was on my smell. what fixed the leaky gut for me was intestinew. oh ya one more thing the smell is at its worse later in the day...

so what i did was i stopped drinking soda and juices and to this day i just drink water and decafinated green tea or ginger tea that is honostly what i drink every day. as for eating, dont eat very heavy red meat, just basically eat as healthy as you can, but for me drinking the wrong things had more bad effects than eating the wrong things.

with the healing i wasnt able to completly heal until i took the summer off and just relaxed. the smell didnt completly go away until i had that die off experience from the probiotics.

i dont know how ur scheduale is but take some time off if you can relax and the take the probiotics and intestinew to heal up, i know its hard but try not to stress or think about it ( i take vitamin stress b complex to help with my stress).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)