CureZone   Log On   Join
how i cured fecal/body odor

albundy Views: 80,507
Published: 18 years ago

how i cured fecal/body odor

i posted most of this in the Candida Forum ...

first of all, i have felt the pain most of you have felt: waking up to a stuffy room, people asking you if u farted when u know u didnt, and freaking out when people even mention the word smell around you. And the smell getting worse as you stress more about school....

what cured me was the day i took more than the recommended dosage of the probiotics i was taking. during the day i felt ill dizzy sick and was experiencing die off. the next morning i noticed the white coating in my mouth was gone and i wasnt waking up in a stuffy room ne more and i could finally breathe again clearly.

so i recommend taking a high potency probiotic to get rid of the bacteria and intestinew for your leaky gut. ive tried the chlorophyll and the odor cleanse and those didnt help at all the thing to this is that you must clean the bacteria inside of you.

and for those you are desperate and would try nething, ok this is embarrasing but i will tell u ne way because it may help some of you.... those of you with hemmoroids, i have hemmoroids and i had a feeling that my hemmoroids were blocking my feces from coming out and guess what they were. so what i did was i put the ice that my fridge automaticaly makes because of the size and shape and put it up my bum to shrink the internal hemmoroids.. not only did it shrink them but when i went to use the bathroom it cleared out my anus/colon alot of old feces covered in bacteria and candida started to come out that would otherwise be stuck in my colon.

so what i do now is that i first go have a regular bowel movement then 5 min later put a ice up bum and have another bowel movement 2 min later to clean out the rest of the feces and what comes out will amaze you.

so hope this helps you guys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.068 sec, (1)