Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 12,040
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 534,527

Re: Men seeing women as sex objects

I think you made some really good points... and no my husband doesn't feel offended... he agrees with me... and he's a "manly" man, yet he still wonders why men are the ones who rape and/or molest in numbers so much higher then women do. I said "most" men... not "all." He's disgusted by a lot of what he sees men doing today. The only thing I disagree with about what you stated was this
"But talking sexually I think that the first woman they have contact with has a responsibility to show this"
I teach a women and their bodies course at a California State University... I teach young women... ages 17-30. The course has about 60 students per class in it and about 5 sections are offered per semester. Usually there are anywhere from 1 to 15 young men in the class. Out of this class... on average (I've been doing this since 2002) only 5-15 out of the 60 (per class not section) women will actually feel comfortable enough in their own body to tell their sexual partner what feels pleasurable to them. That's at the beginning of the course anyways. Why do you think this is? Every single young man I have encountered KNOWS and has no problem telling his partnter what feels good sexually. A good portion of these women know very little about their own body and/or what feels good sexually... so what are they suppose to show to the first man they are going to influence sexually? Why is there this difference between men feeling comfortable in their own body and women not feeling comfortable? Why is it the woman's responsbility? What in society right now is making it so women know so little about their bodies? Think about it...

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I think you made some really good points... and no my husband doesn't feel offended... he agrees with me... and he's a "manly" man, yet he still wonders why men are the ones who rape and/or molest in numbers so much higher then women do. I said "most" men... not "all." He's disgusted by a lot of what he sees men doing today. The only thing I disagree with about what you stated was this
"But talking sexually I think that the first woman they have contact with has a responsibility to show this"
I teach a women and their bodies course at a California State University... I teach young women... ages 17-30. The course has about 60 students per class in it and about 5 sections are offered per semester. Usually there are anywhere from 1 to 15 young men in the class. Out of this class... on average (I've been doing this since 2002) only 5-15 out of the 60 (per class not section) women will actually feel comfortable enough in their own body to tell their sexual partner what feels pleasurable to them. That's at the beginning of the course anyways. Why do you think this is? Every single young man I have encountered KNOWS and and has no problem telling his partnter what feels good sexually. A good portion of these women know very little about their own body and/or what feels good sexually... so what are they suppose to show to the first man they are going to influence sexually? Why is there this difference between men feeling comfortable in their own body and women not feeling comfortable? Why is it the woman's responsbility? What in society right now is making it so women know so little about their bodies? Think about it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)