CureZone   Log On   Join
Men seeing women as sex objects

Views: 12,637
Published: 19 y

Men seeing women as sex objects

I am an attractive woman who has lost faith in men.I have had long term relationships and felt good about men and sex and my self as a woman,until i had a breakup that put me in a Depression and made me see i was just a boost to his ego in the end.on becoming single it was time to really find out more about men and sexuality.Instead i found that i was only perceived as a sex object and had a few bad experiences of abusive nature from a man who hated women,that shocked me.I didnt realise how much they had effected me and my perception of men as i thought i had put myself in the position and should have known better( i blamed myself) I am only 33 and have become reclusive and avoid men, i get attention and am often asked why i am single,i feel uncomfortable and dirty if i am perceived as attractive or sexual and i have got very down about this.The last person i met was very self obsessed with sex and although i have always tried to please my partners i began to see a pattern of men who were only out to get pleasure for themselves and have there ego boosted by being with an attractive woman.I feel like men only want sex and p 0 r n and see women as mainly sex objects.I dont feel good when i am complemented i feel mistrust and i push men away or act very tough if i am shown caring as i no longer believe it is genuine i feel it is a ploy to draw me in and then they change and disregard your feelings or become controlling.I want a loving fullfilling and trusting relationship again but i dont know if i can, i am quite distressed about this typing it.I have always been physically fit and have a good body but I no longer go out to places and hardly dress up as i become quite nervous when i get attention,i have even put on a little weight(maybe this is another form of hiding my body).Can any one relate to this and tell me some ways of dealing with this and gaining trust back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)