CureZone   Log On   Join
fact of life #69: women are sex objects.

Bush/Cheney05 Views: 12,651
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 534,461

fact of life #69: women are sex objects.

You sound like a really nice gal so I'm going to level with you...ALL MEN SEE ATTRACTIVE WOMEN AS SEX OBJECTS. ALL GUYS! It's what we do. It's how we're hotwired. I acknowledge life's truths, I don't make the rules however. You can't expect us guys to look at a beauty like yourself and not think what we naturally think. Can't do that. You're asking us not to be guys. You should thank your lucky stars that you have sufficient beauty to attract our immediate attention, rather than loathing the thought of us complimenting you. Sad state of affairs when a honey can't just let life come to her and enjoy it for what it is. You've had some losers cross your path, granted, but we're not all losers. Plenty of "good guys" that would treat you like a queen. Only one thing...you've got to unload this miserable attitude. Physical beauty can only carry us for so long, then the ladie's personality must kick in and deliver the rest of the way. Don't carry baggage just for the sake of carrying baggage. Lose the bags and travel light! Being a "sex object" in and of itself is a natural and good thing. It opens doors. It allows you to be in the driver's seat, if you will, and determine who gets a chance at you. You have the luxury of selecting from a larger pool of suitors than most. How lucky can a girl be? You have been blessed, now start acting as such.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)