CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Men seeing women as sex objects

katsy Views: 12,038
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 534,510

Re: Men seeing women as sex objects

Well your message is a judgement of what you think im like,i dont show all my bits, i basically wear jeans and t shirts.So If i have to cover up (you mean hide myself)because another person cant control themselves, i would be wearing baggy jumpers and looking dawdy because someone else cant cope with female sexuality.

Your explanation reminds me of why some Middle eastern men have there women wearing cloth over there whole body and head and face!
As if the women should be ashamed to be women and have a sexuality!!

Sorry but what you are infact saying is its a womans fault for being who she is and not a mans responsibility for his actions.

I believe a mature person is able to be intelligent enough to see beyond animalistic behaviour or to control it or to see they have a problem.

Your answer can be used to say the same, as a person being angry with another can hit them!!!!so the person hit must not make them feel angry,or that a person who is assualted or raped or abused should try to avoid arousing, irritating or being weaker than the person hurting them!What would you say to a child if a man couldnt control himself?!!!What the hell is wrong with you.Sorry but this is really an immature answer and what you are saying is it is the victims fault for being abused and the perpetrator cannot control himself and so you are saying that an adult man has no responsibility for these kind of actions.

I mean yeah if im walking around in next to nothing i would understand getting all that attention but that isnt me.

And what ever i look like i dont deserve to be harrassed by another because they cant control themselves.

This is an excuse that men and women(mothers)have used for men (sons) for years what an utter crap excuse!!He a man(boy) he cant help it......!this is why people get abused...ok i know what your saying and it isnt about that level but when do some people pass that level onto more and more serious levels of not being in control of there actions??? if more men(boys)were taught to be responsible for there actions sexually and physically these things wouldnt happen so much.Women have it banged into there head to be good and angelic while a lot of boys are not given similar boundaries of respect....think about that.before you tell me to cover up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (2)