CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Watching p 0 r nos...straight male point of view

Views: 5,367
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 533,550

Re: Watching p 0 r nos...straight male point of view

I don't personally see anything wrong with men watching p 0 r n. I think it's just a "guy" thing, but if it's taking the place of the SO, then that's where the problem lies. My husband and I have a whole collection of adult movies, which we watch together sometimes, but if he were watching them all the time, not having sex with me, or doing it behind my back, then this would be a cause for concern. It's just like if he were secretly looking at p 0 r n on the internet. I have friends whose SO were sneaking behind their backs and looking at p 0 r n and playing with yourself, spanking the monkey. When they would get on the computer, there would be a whole list of p 0 r n sites on there. Some would go so far as to erase the history on the computer. This to me is disgusting. I feel if you're in a commited relationship, then you should be honest with your SO and sneaking behind their backs and getting off to other women isn't right. All men have to have an outlet, but to lie and not be honest about things is where the problems exist. I personally don't understand why men fall back on these adult videos and internet sites so much when they have a wife or SO in the next room. If it's a way to enhance the couple's sex life, then that's great, but not if he's sneaking around while you're asleep or out of the house. I don't think there's anything wrong with self-gratification either, it's a natural thing and ALL men have done it and probably do it regularly (but I'm not a man, so I can't say for sure). Some women don't like the thought of their SO mastubating, and I can see their side, but I really don't see a problem with, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT INTERFERING IN THE RELATIONSHIP!! I think men should respect the feelings of their SO and see their POVs, but some women do need to understand that most men don't do it bc they aren't satisfied with you or bc there's something wrong with you, most do it bc it's a natural, male thing. Men have a lot of sexual thoughts all the time, and find it as a "release". I dunno, I'm not an expert, this is just what I've learned from my husband and friends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)