CureZone   Log On   Join
Rudy - thanks, but...

just_peachy Views: 2,143
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 530,427

Rudy - thanks, but...

Rudy

Whatever the reason the big buck people have for not promoting it doesn't affect my stance. I'm an alcoholic. I get NO money, NO kickbacks, NO financial or political or personal or professional gain by taking my stance.

I *do* see your point on wanting to help in the detox process. And I do understand the desire to make it easier. But, there isn't an easier, softer way. We spend our lives looking for that easier softer way - it's just the easy street back to drinking.

What really scares me, though, are lines like this one from your articles: "When kudzu is present in a diet, it also prevents anyone from falling into an alcohol addiction." It's just simply Not True.

I can see an alcoholic drinking every day and truly believeing and arguing with their loved ones that they couldn't Possibly have a problem! They're taking kudzu every day and it prevents alcoholism!

Oh, we'd do it, we'd do it in a blink, and we'd believe, oh, would we hold on to that belief that we could not Possibly be an alcoholic as long as we had our kudzu, or our ginseng, or our little blue pill. I *have * seen it. It happens. It simply masks the symptoms, it does not resolve the problem.

I truly understand your desire, but please, it really is only masking the symptoms and making the cure that much further out of reach.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)