CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nerve Inflammation, Is This Experience Related

hopinso Views: 7,860
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 496,260

Re: Nerve Inflammation, Is This Experience Related

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate you giving your time to answer this.

A few days ago I had a bizarre experience that I don't understand, but feel its may somehow related to this chronic and unending pain. I was driving home from work a couple of hours early because I had lifted something the wrong way and was in agony. As I was going down a particular long mountain road I had some thoughts about a traffic accident and thought "maybe I won't die in this one". For was was probably only a few seconds it was as if I was experiencing a memory of the final seconds of my life. I knew I was terribly injured, but was not in pain. This left me shaken and confused, I was hoping you would open the forum so I could ask about it. I hope you will forgive me for posting this way, but I cannot escape this strange occurrence. I mentioned it to my Chiropractor, who shares many of your ideas and philosophy, and he said it could have been a waking dream or a past life experience (although he doubted that since it involved a car and that stretch of road). His opinion was that in this highly inflamed condition, where I have suffered many sensory distortions including sight and sound, I somehow picked up on some kind of psychic energy from an actual incident. After that experience I was in another accident where a deer jumped out of some roadside brush and landed on my car. He did a lot of damage that is going to cost a lot to repair, money I don't have. The deer apparently survived the incident, but I have done even more injury to my neck. I am more confused and upset than ever.

By the way, I have adapted much of the diet you suggested. I have yor Keys To Health E-book, and had identical numbers on kapha and vata, and pita was not too far behind. This has left me pretty confused about how to proceed with the diet according to body type. Right now its mostly trial and error to see what works. I would love to experience the Sacred Santemony, but between medical bills, missed work due to pain and weakness, and now having to find a way to pay for the damage to my car, I can barely pay my current expenses, there is nothing left for extras, no matter how helpful they might be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)