CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nerve Inflammation

lisag Views: 10,829
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 496,167

Re: Nerve Inflammation

Hi Hopinso,

I have taken steroids (prednisone) and i can tell you they are the bigget mistake ever. Steroids are fake, laboratory created adrenal hormones. it has taken me a year to get them out of my body. They are not a medicine, by any stretch of the imagination. they are poison. I know many other people with horror stories. If you look up prednisone side effects, you will find that the COMMON side effects are osteoporosis, glaucoma induced blindness, hip replacement (the hip bone dies), diabetes, teeth that die. Just to name a few. Other side effects that i have personally heard of include losing a breast because it became hard, severe joint issues, and personality changes. The reason these horrible side effects happen, is because prednisone as a substance isn't fluid and is retained by the body. It stays stuck in all body tissues. In my case i did indeed have personality changes, and my thyroid stopped functioning due to the influx of adrenal hormone coming in. I developed a slight case of adult cretinism (where facial changes occur due to low thyroid), and my skin was utterly destroyed. I was always nervous. My teeth felt very strange, like they had no circulation. My hands had tremours so severely I couldn't write. All getting better now. My healing since prednisone has been much more difficult than before, still to this day. And try as i might, i have never understood exactly what it did to make this true. It has made my healing journey up to this point much more difficult. If I have one regret about my healing journey, it is that i took prednisone. I have heard that some doctors prescribe prednisone to mothers that are breastfeeding, and i truly believe that these doctors deserve to be put in jail.

FYI i took an average of 40 or 45 mg of prednisone for 8 weeks.

I'm sure that Andreas will have lots of great advice, but I just wanted to share my steroids experience.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)