CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS and LDN

Rachel320 Views: 6,171
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 4,951

Re: MS and LDN

I have been on LDN 3.0mg for 6 weeks and it has reduced my symptoms about 50 percent. I have suffered with pain for some time, to the point that I wanted to cut my left leg off. It burned, it was hot, it was cold and it hurt to be touched, even by the softest fur of my cats.
I have Brown Sequard syndrome...inflammation in T3/4 area but not yet pressing on my spinal cord. I find that if I lay on an ice pack in that area at night on the nights that are bad, my next day is so much better.
It took me a long time to find a doctor that would prescribe LDN for me but I emailed LDN to find out how to get a prescription wrote should I find a doctor and they gave me 2 web addresses to go to...

"If you cannot find any doctor to do so, here are two websites that have
lists of doctors all over the US who are much more open to such new uses
for medications:

1) www.acam.org (once there, click on Doctor Search)

2) www.lef.org (once there, click on Health Concerns at the top, then, on its menu, click on Innovative Doctors, and then choose your state)

Remember that naltrexone is a generic, FDA-approved drug (approved at much
larger doses for other disorders), which has no toxicity or side effects
at these low dosages, and any physician is legally and ethically entitled
to write an off-label prescription for it."

Good luck...
I am seeing Dr. Steven Margolis in Sterling Heights, MI 586.323.1122, if you can't find one closer.

Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.171 sec, (1)