CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS and LDN

JoyceF Views: 6,007
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,899

Re: MS and LDN

Oh boy Wordww...I say to walk..no run to your nearest doctor for a prescription for this. It is probably the closest thing to a cure going these days. I know that it is not a cure but my God....what more can I ask then to find something that is actually halting any further progress of my MS. It surely is a miracle in my life because I never thought I would be able to say that. I've been on the LDN for about 20 months now and I always told myself that if after a year I knew that it worked, you could not keep me from shouting it from the highest mountain to anyone that will listen. There is way too much suffering going on in this world that does not have to be but until we can get a clinical study going, it won't be recognized by the neuros nor will it be recommended...how sad. I for one don't have that kind of time to wait and neither I'm sure do you. Please do not hesitate to write me with any questions....I will make time to help anyone who wants to know more...it is THAT important!! Good luck to all and Godbless...JoyceF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)