CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS and LDN

JoyceF Views: 6,833
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,943

Re: MS and LDN

Hi there Arfie,
I'd be happy to share my experience with the LDN. I will try to make a long story short and say that I had few bouts of Optic Neuritis which is what led to me discovering that I had MS. I went about my life after my eyesight came back and did remarkably well, not knowing that the endorphin producing exercise that I was doing was what no doubt saved me all those years. I only started to go downhill a few years ago when I slacked off of the exercise. Luckily I found the LDN before there was too much damage. Now, I have some balance issues and cannot walk for any long lengths before I must sit but other then that am doing quite well now. Am on the LDN for about 22 months now and quite convinced it is halting any further progression of the MS. If you want to know more, please do not hesitate to write...wkendz32@hotmail.com I am quite enthused to help anyone find this therapy as I think of it as a Godsend. Hope you find it too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.119 sec, (1)