CureZone   Log On   Join
Life Insights

nidhi Views: 2,419
Published: 19 y

Life Insights

Dear Andreas,

I really appreciate your work, and the time you spend to help us. This is not a health related question, but I have read some very enlightening answers you have given for other life issues, and I wish you could do the same for me.

I was in a marriage that was not of my choice, but arranged for me, and I was really miserable for the whole nine years that it lasted. I tried sincerely with all of my heart and effort to make it work, but finally had to face the fact that it would not, and I felt that I would die early of some illness if I did not get out. During the process of coming to this conclusion, and since we separated, I have learned many things, and grown in many useful ways, so I do not feel that it was all a waste.

However, if I'm not careful, I find myself regretting the wasted years (most of my childbearing years, I have no children), and feeling very little hope for my future. Having been brought up in a very strict culture, I have never dated, and do not feel comfortable with that concept, even now. However, I do wish for true love and romance in my life. Having never experienced it in my marriage, I feel that I have really missed out.

Do you have any insights for me? Can you see anything particular happening in my future? If I knew that something would, or would not happen, then I feel that I could direct my energies accordingly. You are the only person whose insights I would trust. I would appreciate anything you could tell me.

Thank you very much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)