CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

HillaryCL Views: 34,239
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,543

Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

Dear Tim, I have enjoyed your information very much. I have added 3% peroxide to the bath frequently over the last month, up to 8 pints, with excellent results. So many bubbles come out of my skin and the surface of the tub fills up with a white dust. What do you think this is? The obvious answer is dead skin cells, but perhaps it could also be the biproducts of the metabolism of parasites. I am wondering how much I could use--conceivably I could fill up the whole bathtub with it, but then there wouldn't be any hot water, which seems to make it work better. I also use salt in the bath, sometimes with the peroxide and sometimes without. The salt seems to be more nourishing, I don't feel tired after using it. Yet the peroxide has a more cleansing effect. I open my eyes under water all the time with the salt, and have done it a few times with peroxide. Is there any reason not to do this? I think the most risk would be from using too hot water. I have noticed that my floaters are diminishing rapidly. When I close my eyes I can see the image of my eye and can thoroughly look over the surface of it. I can even see the hairs of my eyelashes around it. Does anyone else have this experience?

I got rid of what was turning into nasty bronchitis with 11% food grade peroxide diluted in water. I only did it for 7 days, and just got out of the habit of it, but I believe I would get amazing results with it if i kept going. I just kept blowing my nose.

The other thing, is my hair is turning blonde again. it seems to me that the hair circulates! Whatever I am doing is allowing minerals I suppose to flow more freely through my hair and hopefully everywhere else. It's so exciting. I welcome any comments and suggestions. Sincerely, Hillary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)