CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

Rosebud Views: 33,875
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,546

Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

Thanks alot for replying Tim. So very glad you are doing better. Out of curiosity...did you develop the fague syndrome and the allergic rxn later in life or born with them. Did one lead to the other? I wonder if it has more to do with the environment and your immune system as an adult as opposed to familial history.
I bought a pint of 35% Hp for about $13 ...I plan on using that internally and the 3% store brand for the baths...less epensive. This is ok right?
I was told its very important to add probiotics/acidophilus to my daily diet otherwise I can creat a worse internal condition....makes sense. HP kills microbes both good and bad and I must replace the good to prevent candidae (spelling). However, I'm thinking take Hp Am and noon only and then probiotics at night so that I have the good bacs until am and then start the Hp next day. I suppose I will be taking the charcoal (I'm guessing) 30min to an hr post HP?
Thanks again...I will research the colloidal with Hp and see how it goes...I bought 4 bottles of 500ml mesosilver (Have u heard of them?). Expensive yes, but I was desperate. I might just do the silver w/HP and Charcoal. Including of course the probiotics and Cod liver oil. I plan on doing Dr. Clark's tricomponents dewormer also. Will I stop there? Why not add kidney and liver cleans too. I look forward to living an optimal life. I know alot of people with chronic diseas that all this info will also save their lives. Thanks again. Keep in touch Tim.

Rosebud :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)