CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

Tim Views: 34,168
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,485

Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

The commonly reccomended protocol is to start with 3 drops of 35% food grade peroxide in 8 ounces of water, and then to gradually increase to a maximum of 25 drops in 8 ounces, three times a day.

However, I had to modify it because I was very ill, and this was too much for me. So I instead started with only one drop in 16 ounces of water. Over the last three months I've gradually increased it to 30 drops in 16 ounces of water. This is equivalent to 15 drops per 8 ounces. I haven't been able to increase it beyond this because it makes me nauseaus if I go to a higher dose. I've been taking this twice a day on an empty stomach, in addition to absorbing peroxide through my skin and breathing it with a vaporizer. I've found that the skin absorbtion method is much stronger as far as actually getting it into the bloodstream, and only a very dilluted dose is needed. So I'm mostly just using the oral protocol for cleansing my digestive system, liver, and kidneys, and the skin absorbtion method for cleaning out the rest of my body. This is what I've found to work best for me so far anyway.

I don't think it really matters what % strength is used. One should just simply start with the lowest dose possible and then work up from there. This is especially important for very ill people. I would start with one drop of the 17% in 8 ounces of water. If that was too strong I'd cut back to one drop in 16 ounces. If it was too weak, I'd increase the dose. The proper dose causes a "light-headed" feeling. An excessive dose will cause extreme dizziness. In very ill people it's normal to get a headache, fatigue, etc, right after drinking it. These cleansing reactions can last several days to many months... It can make you feel like you're getting worse before you start to feel better! All your symptoms will get worse, and you'll even develop new ones! It can take a lot of willpower to stick to it! Hot baths or saunas (raising the core body temperature to 100F to 103F) are very effective at making the detox easier. I've found it to be especially effective to do the peroxide treatment WHILE my body temperature is raised while in the bathtub.

There are physicians all over the country (and the world) that will administer IV peroxide and ozone therapies. For me, even though there are doctors in my city that do these therapies, I find that doing it myself is probably cheaper and easier than having to go every day to a doctor that will stick needles into my arms to get the peroxide or ozone into me, and charge me lots of money for tests and treatments, etc. However, some people may not be able or capable of doing the treatments themselves, and so this may be a good option. However, I've heard of some cases where people have had to give up the treatment because of the vein damage caused by having needles stuck into them daily for several weeks - and so then they relapse! I've also heard that American doctors tend not to be as agressive in their treatment as the European doctors, and that the results therefore tend not to be as good. This probably varies from doctor to doctor however. I just personaly think the oral and skin absorbtion methods are easier, but you have to be willing to take your health into your own hands. For more info on physicians who do peroxide and ozone therapy you can visit this site: http://www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com/my_ozone_doctor.com.html It's not yet legal in all states.

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)