CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

Tim Views: 33,926
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,487

Re: Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide in Healing

I just remembered one other thing that has improved since starting the peroxide therapy. I've been suffering from low body teperature (common in people with immune-related illnesses). My body temperature has been around 96F for most of this year, but has finally returned to normal 98.6F in the last week! I used to be very cold all the time, and I had to keep the thermostat on 80F, now I'm fine at normal room temperature.

Many people that have gone through detox have said that their symptoms tend to get better in the reverse order that they got them. So far, this has been the case for me too. I got MCS a year ago, and that has been the first symptom to leave. The low body temperature started about a year and a half ago, and that is now better. If this continues, then my food allergies should be the next thing to improve. By far, my worst symptoms have been the MCS, low body temperature, and food allergies (to all foods). It got so bad I had to leave my job. For awhile I was so sensitive I wasn't even able to leave my house without becoming deathly ill from exposure to car exhaust, perfumes, etc. I've become extremely emaciated from not eating enough (due to the food allergies and poor digestion) If I'm able to reverse all three of these I'll be very happy. I've reversed the first two, but the food allergies are still very bad... Hopefully they'll improve soon...

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)