CureZone   Log On   Join
But there is a grain of truth and

Views: 2,501
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 431,722

But there is a grain of truth and

inside that tiny seed is the most awesome wonderful God who loves even a dog like me. I would much rather that my God(Love) created the universe than just random accidents and I believe there are literally billions of human beings who have a personal relationship with God, angelic beings, or spirits to discount God outright. I personally met God and if you did you would not say what you have said... I am not going to convince you otherwise but I just couldn't hold my typing finger(hehehe) any longer...
The God who is the image of undying love who completly adores us and sees no evil at all in us guides my life and provides comfort for me in life's storms. You have your logic and intellect to guide you and that is just fine. I am just a weaker spiritual creature and need a lot of direct intervention. I would do this life on my own but it is just too hard to bare without a loving God to help me on my way. My heart has been run over so many times it feels like it must be an on-ramp to a freeway. A loving and kind gentleman or gentlewoman(if you prefer) is there for me I need strength to carry on. If it wasn't for this awesome wonderful creator in my life... I really don't see how I could make it through a single day. You have extraordinary internal strength so maybe you are one of the lucky ones. I am glad you have found what you need to make it through this life without God. Perhaps some day I will find that strength as well but for now it would be like cutting off my right arm or pulling my heart right out of my chest... Maybe I could learn to live without my right arm
and maybe I could have a replacement heart put in my chest to keep the blood pumping in my veins? Discounting my loving God as unexplainable and unproveable may be what you need to make sense of the "real world" but I don't like the "real world" because it wounds me every day. The spirit world is where I go to lick my wounds and heal my broken heart. I don't think I am alone in this but I am sure that you have been given through genetics and good luck the tools that I do not have to live in the "real world." Congratulations! I have been relying on my crutch for a long time though and I probably will never recover from my need to lay in the arms of an unproveable God who watches over me whom I often call Aba-Father(Daddy). You have what you need in well defined proof but I am weak and depend on things I can't even see. It is like believing in something more invisible than a quark. Could it be but it is my weakness and your strength that leads you toward your logical understanding and my weakness that leads me back to God. God is such a big part of my life that I would be empty without God. Your life is so full that you don't need God. Please forgive me and the Billions of us for our weakness. I hope you see that we really need to believe. At least its that way for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)