CureZone   Log On   Join
Just a bunch of lies

Schlggell Views: 2,352
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 431,726

Just a bunch of lies

If quantum mechanics and 'string theory' weren't so symbolic of a higher power there wouldn't be so many Christian Scientists in physics anyway.

I like the above statements. 'God' and religion (herd ethic) are two separate entities. To not accept a higher authority, I think atheists really need to spend some time in nature. What else is there?

My Dad is a strict  atheist as well, but different generations were influenced by different  things. WWII  left impressions on people that we (this generation) can never fully understand.

Even christianity has committed great sins against humanity to get to the Christianity we have today.  These very  questions are what separated the Church from the Gnostic holy orders and other hermetic groups through the millenia.

There really has to be a higher  order, why does virtually every human culture have 'beliefs' in a 'religion'.?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)