CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black feces

GMS Views: 31,699
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 418,065

Re: Black feces

hahaha...

My money is on the punkin seeds...however, if you are eating the punkin seeds for parasite control/extermination, you should eat the raw and unsalted variety. I eat them everyday and they don't make my poop (we can call it poop here, not feces...that's too, I don't know...'official' sounding or something!). ;)

But I'm sure that's what it was. You shouldn't be passing black, freaky MP for a good week or more (most likely longer) with 3 shakes per day. I have had weird poop with cascara sagrada products, black-ish and weird shapes and everything, but not like powder. I think it was the seeds, but can't say 100% since I don't eat the shells of the punkin seeds. In fact, I didn't know they even had shells. I buy them in bulk and I guess they come pre-shelled? Or do you mean sunflower seeds??

IDK...but I bet they backed up on you, the acids in your gut started to break them down, but since there were so many at once, you finally pooped it out all at once in sort of an eruption of sorts...sounds like fun!

Just wait until you start passing real MP. That will actually change your entire perspective on life...! Do a search on my posts (up above) and you'll see how much fun it has been. Seriously...it's been a trip, but a fun one!

:o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)