CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am at a loss...was doing so well, now I'm not.

Views: 3,916
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 412,004

Re: I am at a loss...was doing so well, now I'm not.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY,

I am a 51 year old male, who, last Thanksgiving, thanked God for all of creation but could not come up with one reason to be thankful that I was born, not that that is anything new, I just always distracted myself from the misery of being a member of my family by being a workaholic. I should have moved to another country 30 years ago just to get away from my family, I kind of always knew that but was too foolish and loving to separate myself from the people who have a God-given responsibility to properly care for their children and not treat them as less than human. But, ever since I came to Curezone, I learned that I am not the only one who has suffered this form of child abuse and that I not only have a right, but a duty to GET MAD and speak out so that others will become better prepared to at least, endure (cope). After all, the most simple solution (violence) would be illegal and unloving of you (and we all know that we can't bring ourselves to be unloving to them because of what is in our heart, THEY KNOW IT TOO, that's why they feel safe belittling and ridiculing us). It's that, when you were a child, they loved the idea of being able to tell you what to do and boss you around. That was their 'heyday' (their big moment in life) and being abusive then was not enough for them, they are willing to ruin your entire life even with your children watching, they are ruthless and will not stop EVER. There is no reasonable solution (unless you are willing to move FAR AWAY,either selling the house or just saying 'good riddance' and leave them the house). You are going to have to make some hard decisions. Is your daughter learning to disrespect you because of this? Has she learned any bad habits and going to do the same with her family?

Of course there is the possibility that you start to discover that you are not deserving of mistreatment, develop your self-esteem and learn to defend yourself against their 'strategic communication'. They choose their words carefully in order to impose shame, guilt, humiliation and intimidation on you so that they can manipulate you and make you cringe (it's a setup). They will call you 'STUBBORN' instead of recognizing that you are DETERMINED in your decision making (choosing words carefully, their strategy is to put a bad 'spin' on everything you do, LEARN SEMANTICS, word usage). They can't allow the discussion to remain rational/reasonable/logical/peaceful (that doesn't allow chaos). They NEED an atmosphere of chaos to win an arguement. Do you see how insidious the situation is?
If you are concerned with honoring your mother and father (as in the bible), it means that you SHOULD give them the recognition they deserve, but I hope that you are too decent a person to do THAT (you are not obligated to give them the recognition they deserve, no, I think the love in your heart will prevent you from honoring them PROPERLY...no?).

DISCOVER yourself. Learn IDENTITY. Tell your parents who you are
(and say that I AM sent you).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)