CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amen Brother!

Captive of a cruel Life Views: 3,356
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 405,871

Re: Amen Brother!

Thank you all so much for explaining this. Bachman,(hope i got your name right?) the pastor at the church I attend now pretty much say's what you posted here. He didn't really go into detail about it and I didn't have the time to ask him about it. I've only been to this church twice so far. I just started attending. But you want to know something funny, when I heard the pastor say we are no longer under the law of tithing the ten percent, I felt as if some burden had been lifted off of me, and I want to give a 10th of my earnings!!!!!And I don't even feel like I have to do it or something bad is going to happen. I noticed other things also, like the fact that I want to and do read my bible more. It's really strange. I read the bible before, but it was just a mechanical responce to the pastor's ( at the former church)rants about reading the bible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)