CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Rapture

eileen45 Views: 2,518
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 403,886

Re: The Rapture

Did you know that the Jews believe in the doctrine of the "indwelling" of the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) - not just a temporary anointing, but rather an indwelling.

Anyway, I do believe that the Holy Spirit will be here until the end, empowering believers that will accept Jesus during the Great Tribulation and those of us who remain, should the rapture not occur prior to. As far as God's judgement, it is not for us as believers, but is possible that God will supernaturally protect us in the midst of it by deliverance to a 'safe place'. I know that scripture indicates that there will be a place to 'flee to' to escape what comes upon the earth. There is the agenda of evil people that some believers will not escape, however. Presently, Christians are being persecuted, tortured and sometimes murdered for their faith - this will only intensify. The Holy Spirit is there with them, strengthening them for the call that God has put on their lives, and He will be here for those who will be martyered during the tribulation period. That is God's promise to the believer.

I understand your argument for the rapture - I used to believe the same exact things. I hope and pray that whenever Christ returns for us, that we will have our lamps filled and be ready!

Be blessed,
Eileen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)