CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Rapture

nicholasky Views: 2,545
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 403,855

Re: The Rapture

ok, i see what you are teaching,but, when God has taken the Holy Spirit from the world,and allows the man of sin to have his way. what will convict the unsaved?
How will they be saved? if the Spirit is not among them. we can only choose salvation after we are called by the Spirit.
1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
(At the Rapture, all true believers will be taken to heaven. This is because we are each personally indwelt with the Holy Spirit, who is "the one who is holding [the antichrist] back", and God will not judge his own Spirit. This is unique among all the righteous of all ages. Only during this, the church age, are people indwelt in this way.)
if this were the case , a person could not be indwelt by the Holy Spirit after the rapture ( GOD will not judge his own Spirit ).
again i don't know this mystery, God has not revealed it to me.
i am searching

GOD'S WILL BE DONE rodney nicholas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)