CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue etc

Views: 4,631
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 39,415

Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue etc

Dara....I am doing research for a friend of mine and am interested in how u are doing now and if, u have had all root canal teeth removed?

I have learneed sooooooo much searching the web for info on this subject that I too am begining to wonder if my problems are of the same cause.

I have had two root canals done. one perfect and the most recent one a failure as Denist left two root tips in and had to go back to remove them. Now that that has been done, he has left my tooth unfinished, bare and exposed which led it to crack in half. Enuf tooth is left to cap but......with all I have learned just collecting info for my friend I am wondering if I should just have it removed.

My symptoms are as others have been; FM, Arthritis, sinus problems( have never ever had allergies) exhaustion and chronic fatigue...please respond is the removal made any difference. sarah g wondering

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)